Implant Dentistry in Mullica Hill, NJ
Your teeth are important. They are also fragile. Everything from sports and hobbies to diet to the genetic lottery can affect the health of your teeth, and damaged teeth need professional restoration so your mouth stays healthy and pain-free.
Robert Tartaglione, DDS, offers restorative family dentistry services that include implant dentistry. If you need a filling, crown, implant, or dentures, give our office a call. We serve the Mullica Hill, NJ area.
Our Restorative Services
Restorative dentistry can benefit patients both young and old. Restorative dentistry is just what it sounds like: dental services that restore your teeth. Our restorative services include:
• Fillings. Dental fillings are made with tooth-colored composite so they blend in with the natural color of your teeth. You can feel comfortable using this composite on your front teeth. It can also be used to repair cracks and reshape teeth so they have a uniform appearance.
• Bridges. Dental bridges are a permanent way to replace missing teeth. Bridges are anchored to the teeth on either side of them with a dental crown on each tooth.
• Crowns. A dental crown covers a whole tooth and protects it from damage or decay. If you have a serious cavity or a root canal, the tooth will be restored with a crown.
• Dentures. Removable dentures can replace some or all of your teeth.
• Implants. Dental implants replace teeth and are anchored to the jawbone. They are one of the most long-lasting and durable ways to replace missing teeth.
In addition to these methods that restore the physical structures of your teeth, we also offer help with tooth grinding, also known as bruxism. If you struggle with nighttime tooth grinding, we can prescribe a mouth guard that will protect your teeth.
To learn more about Robert Tartaglione, DDS, and our dental restoration options, including implant dentistry if you have missing teeth, call us at 856-845-7676. If you live in Mullica Hill, NJ, our Woodbury Heights office is just 15 minutes away.